Salem recognizes the social and relational importance of the Salem community being able to gather with friends and colleagues for shared experiences, while also balancing the imperative that these activities must be conducted with special health and safety protocols during the pandemic. Until further notice, the following guidelines apply for campus events:
- 事件 will be subject to COVID-19 健康 and Safety Policies, including the Use of Face Coverings, Physical Distancing, and 健康y Hygiene 是适用的.
- Guests and campus members must not participate in events if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or illness or if they have had a close contact exposure resulting in the need to quarantine.
- For events that are open to 50 or more external guests or visitors, external attendees must present their COVID-19 vaccination card or a current negative COVID-19 test (obtained within 72 hours prior to the event) upon entry to campus and prior to admission. Salem employees and students should present their Salem ID cards for admission.
- Outdoor events will be encour年龄d when possible.
- An enhanced hygiene environment with disinfectant products and hand sanitizer will be implemented for all events.
- Seating must be conducted in an orderly manner to reduce direct contact with other people.
- 事件 hosted by external individuals, 企业, and organizations require approval by Salem administration. External groups may be subject to a special cleaning fee for related facility disinfection services.
- Athletic-specific protocols for fan attendance are set by the 体育运动 Department consistent with NCISAA, NCAA, 美国南, and public health guidance.
- Aramark will be responsible for providing all food and bever年龄 services. Type of services will be limited and possibly restricted.
Event organizers may receive further instructions regarding event organization and planning under this policy. This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice based on campus and community conditions. Please review this site for the most current version of the policy for in-person events.